What do you love about your children? What do they do to make you smile?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 11:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in General Parenting

• Seeing my daughter dance and seeing her (real) drawings - it is so exciting that she is not just coloring for fun but really has an idea in her head that she loves to share. Seeing her make a picture of her family, her friends, and remember their clothes,m hair color, etc it just warms my heart. My DS is so creative too, he is more of a scientist/engineer and builds the coolest 'contraptions,' he had a lemonade stand and built a 'Lemon-Bot' out of a shoebox, Ziploc bags and drinking straws....so funny!
    tigrefan98

Answer by tigrefan98 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Mine are now 19, 21 & 28. I love when they send me silly texts, I love when the two younger boys sing 'barber shop' style songs, they are hilarious. They have a plastic rat that they won in a halloween contest when they were little kids, and for years they have been hiding it in odd places that they know I'll eventually find it....I know when I find that rat (in the linen closet, in the freezer, in the laundry basket) that they've been thinking of me.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I love EVERYTHING about my beautiful little girl, she is 9 months old and is my world. I love when she cuddles into me @ the end of a long day, especially when she lays her head on my belly (I am pregnant and think its adorable), I love when she learns something new and gets soo excited about it. Watching her splish and splash in her pool puts a smile on my face, just like when she says mama, and she just started waving, and she can stand on her own! When she giggles every time I kiss her!!! She is just the most adorable!!!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I love watching my 18 mo old dd play. She is just so full of life and such a happy baby. She is always cooing and babbling and making the cutest faces. She is mischevious and likes to hide things. It's kind of annoying at times (like last week when she hid the toothpaste and i t took dh and I two hours to find it) but it's also so cute. Yesterday dh found a potato in his lunchbox. I find all kinds of stuff in he rlittle kitchen set. And random food, esp. if she can get ahold of some candy lol. I found a stash of chocolate in her toy box one day. She always keeps me on my toes and entertained :) I am curious as to where my mascara went... It's been about am onth since I've seen it lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I love when the wake up with hugs and smiles so care free
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2011