How did you know when your mate was the right one for you?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 11:54 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• When I was able to tell him things that I would never tell anyone else and he didnt leave me because of what he heard. I think it made us stronger as a couple. He tells me things that he's never told anyone else before
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It was the first time I hugged him. It felt so loving and complete. We weren't even dating yet, but I'd never felt anything like that before. I would still get that same feeling every time we touched after that until we moved in together and I got used to it.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 12:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• He was someone I could picture coming home to forever. I also prayed for guidance to know if he was the one for me.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I knew the minute I first saw him we'd be together forever. We had such an intense immediate connection.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• When he asked me to marry him. We never dated, we were just friends with absolutely no benefits, for years and years, then one day out of the blue, he said "We should be married, don't you think?" He was right.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2011