What is the most adventurous thing you have done with your mate?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 11:57 PM on Jul. 2, 2011 in Relationships

• We've picked up and moved without any job or place to live twice. The last time, it was from Illinois to Nevada. We put our house on the market and it sold in three days, so it was a scramble to get out and moved. We did it in less than two weeks.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• That seems pretty dangerous
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Got married then spent a year in China on a working honeymoon.
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• WHat is a working honeymoon
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The first time we did it, it was before kids so there wasn't much risk. The second time it was more stressful because we had a 3 year old and a 4 month old when we moved. We really didn't expect the house to sell so quickly, but we did well with the move. He flew out to interview for jobs, and I house hunted long distance because I didn't have time to fly out and look at places. I got a townhouse without even seeing pictures of it and signed papers when we got there. The hardest part was trying to secure a moving truck on such short notice. I flew out with the kids, my husband drove 28 hours straight through to Nevada. It was a weirdly cool move because of how well we did it on the fly.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2011