No interest adult content

Did anyone else completely lose interest in sex after having a baby? My daughter is 4 months old I have no desire at all to have sex. I really don't even miss it. I am scared of getting pregnant again because my kids are only 14 months apart. But like I said I have no interest. Anyone else feel this way?

price85

Asked by price85 at 12:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I did for the first year after I had my son, but I did it anyway. I didnt want him to go anywhere else to get it.
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Son is now 11 weeks, and hubby and I haven't even discussed it yet.... Both of us are in agreement that sex is the last thing on our minds!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yep, after I had my first, I had no interest in sex. My husband got very creative to lure me back, LOL.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I did for a little. I just did not have anytime to think about it
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes. I went through that. I didn't care if I had it or not, either. Unfortunalty for me the desire came back eventually...Oh, the curse.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 12:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I didn't go through that I had sex the day the doctor told me I could.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• You have switched from sex kitten made to mommy mode, You have other priorities. Getting your rocks off will come back later, when you aren't sleep deprived, and covered in puke.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Be sure to check your nutrition. It's possible that you may need more Omega-3-6 fatty acids, calcium, magnesium, zinc and iron. These are part of what the body uses to create the neurotransitters serotonin, acetylcholine, norepinephrine and dopamine that control mood balance, stress response, sex drive and sexual response. The body will always serve the adrenal system before the nervous system and with the new baby, your body is under stress a lot right now. Some symptoms that could indicate a lack of nutrition would be, not wanting to be touched, changes in the sense of smell and/or taste, irritability, memory problems, dry skin and possible hair loss.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yep and I am still there and my youngest is 3 1/2 yrs old....
    OctMommyof3

Answer by OctMommyof3 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011