Why would a single woman tell a married man about her menstrual cycle?

tonight my dh had text this girl from work asking if she was ok, i had asked oh whats that about and he said well she has painful periods, and its her time of the month. am i the only one who finds this odd? that seem a lil personal to be sharing with anyone let alone a married man

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• if ur asking it sounds like ur worried, and from what u have said it sounds like maybe u should be. i don't talk about my cycle with any man but my dh... and even if it came up between him and her it sounds extremely odd that he would text her to ask if she was ok if all she is is his cowoker. pay attention and u may see other red flags. check the phone records for calls or texts
    aarikalynn

Answer by aarikalynn at 10:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I asked what reasons he'd have for knowing about this. Like my Dad was chief steward of a ship and he was employer mto many women who did the ships cleaning, laundry, ect...
    Well when they were unable to work they told him why and he gave them the day off. And maybe your husband just wants to know if she will be able to work. He is probably doing so in a more polite way other than just saying I think you're possibly lying or might be telling the truth.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 12:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• That is weird! Maybe she has nothing to talk about or she wants him to feel sorry for her.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yuck!! I was going to say to stop him from hitting on her but thats totally not the case!! Yeah she needs a website to share info like that on lol
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• That s nasty. She need to find her some business.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I agree, but some people are more open about these things. I do talk to other women about that, but not other men!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I agree that is really weird and it's something that i won't talk to a married man about.
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My DH wouldn't care enough to listen to her let alone text. I don't even go into full detail with him.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 12:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I've talked to a married man I work with about some of my bodily function's but not my period but I don't have periods anymore, so. As far as texting I don't text any married or unmarried men I work with unless it's work related.  Sounds fishy to me.

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• That is just weird. I wont even tell my own husband about my cycle, unless Im raggin and he wants some. lol
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 12:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2011