When you look at your mate do you still have those feelings you had when your first met?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 12:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• No
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Honestly no- I really miss the butterflies and tingles but we do love each other and have a good relationship it is just not he same...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• No. When we first met I didn't feel too much for him it was mostly after I started spending more time with him in a group setting that I started getting the butterflies. I still get those butterflies now though and we've been married 5 years now.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 12:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Sometimes...when he does something unexpected and makes me feel special I do get the butterflies and the weak knees. I wish that it could be like that everyday! lol. Things have changed, but we have a good relationship.
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 12:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• No they are more intense. The lust is gone but we have evolved into something far more passionate. And there are times when I look at him and want to just look away because he disappoints me sometimes.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Sometimes yes, but more often it is different feelings. We've been together for 18 yrs., and celebrating our 17th anniversary at the end of this month. A lot has changed and our love has matured. We are still great partners and can talk about everything. Just not as many butterflies, unless one of us has been out of town.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• hahaha I wish
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• No. Absolutely not. It takes every bit of energy I have some days not to hit him with a frying pan. There is no romance, no intimacy, nothing. We are like a couple of room mates who occasionally see each other naked in passing. Very rarely do we even have sex these days. I pretty much hate his guts and he hates mine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• happySome days, when is isn't annoying me! LOL, just kidding, but seriously sometimes I want to throw a shoe @ him, and others I feel like a little school girl with a school girl crush.

AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Sometimes. But for me, the first feelings have grown into a deep love and respect for all that we have faced since we first met and fell in love. There is nothing like the growing that occurs between 2 people as the years go on. You learn to understand each other without speaking a word. There's nothing like that.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 12:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2011