What are nice places to take a cheap vacation too?

1sexymother

Asked by 1sexymother at 12:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Travel

• Define cheap- that is a pretty subjective term...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I shouldve said affordable
    1sexymother

Comment by 1sexymother (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Where are you now? That might help us give you better suggestions.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Going somewhere near your home is usually the least expensive. Do you live within a few hours from somewhere fun? I'd do that if I was trying to cut traveling costs, but still do something fun.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I live in CT so we visit NYC,NJ,VT,RI,MA, whatever is within driving distance :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Maine Weather is SO beautiful in the summer! It is always between 75 and 80! SO nice out right now!!!! Definitely a great place to visit in the summer! I guess that's way it's called "VACATIONLAND"!! There are tons of free things to do - lots of museums (most free)! There are beautiful mountains, lakes, ocean views, light houses, B&Bs, historical sites, beaches, etc! Plus great whale watching, hiking, water-rafting, skiing, camping ... not to mention the seafood is amazing!
    I've lived here my whole life and enjoy it's beauty every day ... I suggest it to anyone looking for a great vacation!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2011