Condom question adult content

Is there a brand or type that's better for a bigger around penis? We keep having a problem with them being too tight around I keep telling DH that we need to try the larger condoms but he get embarresed enough without the cashier knowing that he needs bigger condoms. Any cure for embarresment or is it just one of those suck it up and deal with it moments?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• you buy them for him! Nothing for you to be embarrassed about! Or switch contraceptives. I like the Vaginal contraceptive strips when I was between kids.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Trojan makes a magnum for larger sizes.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 12:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Go to http://www.drugstore.com/  and check out what they have. They have the best selection of condoms anywhere, in all sizes, colors, textures, and flavors.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Trojan Magnum are the bigger ones...depending on what store you go to you could have him check out at the U- Scan. Save the embarrassment lol
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• He should be proud of it! My recommendation is to try trojan magnum. My dh is big around too and that is what we used until my latex allergy got too bad.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 12:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• They have condoms that are called Magnums for the bigger men. lol
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My hubby uses magnums...and he is not embarrassed to buy them because he knows he is big and he enjoys being big.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Why would he be embarrassed at being big? We used to buy Magnum the largest size and they were still tight. I love em big, a huge reason why we still together after all these years lol
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• If he's mature enough to have sex, then he should be mature enough to buy some condoms that fit!! Most guys would be all "I need big condoms" macho, and flaunt it. Nothing to be embarrassed about!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• MAGNUM HAS A BIGER SIZE I BELIVE ITS LARGE
    lucinacruz

Answer by lucinacruz at 4:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011