What to expect?

Today my son is officially 21/2 :) but when my son turned 1 his entire personality changed at the age of 2 the getting upset about everything started and fits. So what should I expect now? Just wondering?

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Every childs different hun, can't really help ya.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• More independence...they are figuring out who they are and seeing what they can get way with.
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• More testing limits, imagination and pretend play, more and more talking, more independence, but like sugamama3 said, every child is different. Don't compare yours to others! But it does keep getting more fun. I know my son, who is almost 3, is still learning the difference between how Mommy and Daddy can speak to him versus how he can speak back to us! Lots of time outs for talking back.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• WELL ITS REALLY A MYSTERY BC EVERY CHILD IS DIFFERENT JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE RIDE HUN AND BE A GOOD MOTHER THAT YOU ARE. ☼
    lucinacruz

Answer by lucinacruz at 4:52 AM on Jul. 3, 2011