NST (Non-stress test ) Anyone,have one with non-responsive results ?

My doctor seems,not concerned..Because baby could be sleeping & so on.
So,they will be doing a retest this week.
Anyone..experience this & what was the end result ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• When my baby was not meeting hte marks during my NST they gave me a coke to drink and tried again... he responded very well after that! I would not worry if they aren't
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes, I had a NST done twice a week for the last 4 months of my first pregnancy. A lot of them my daughter was sleeping during the test, and the doctor told me this is very common! The end result was her being healthy and fine, I was just under a lot of stress from working and being with a partner that was... *nice word nice word* lazy? :o) You'll be fine and so will your baby! :o)
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 12:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I had a NST twice a week for the last 3 months of my pregnancy with my second child, she had a fetal arrhythmia - I hated it because it always took a long time to get the right response for her, she either didn't want to be active or she'd kick the censors and she had a strong kick, well she still does, and if they moved the censors she would move too and keep kicking them. In the end she was a perfectly healthy baby - the arrhythmia disappeared as soon as she was born.

anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i had nst done because i went over my due date and baby was unresponsive, the person who was monitoring me was talking about using a horn on my belly to wake baby and get her to move and what not, but my hubby automatically said no were not doing that, its unnecessary..i wasnt sure it was all new to me...but we left when it was over and was suppose to go again the next week but didnt go,felt it was unnecessary, and 3 days later was scheduled for induction..so for me everything was fine, she was just sleeping or something..if doctor is not concerned i wouldnt be..my doctor was not concerned that my test was unresponsive nor was he concerned that we didnt go to the second test.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i had it done with my daughter and i know this happen but they just went a head sense i was due go to the hospital 2 days later to start labor and it was a good thing they did she already had a bowel movement but this was my case everyone elses is differnet
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 4, 2011