Need some help from moms or pregnant women. This is not very common...

Hi, I am currently in the 2WW at 12 dpo. I woke up this morning and just felt out, although my chart and everything looks great. Had a dream where I remember typed phrases like "your crazy, you're not pregnant" etc. Not sure if the dream did it or not, just feel out. This afternoon I felt really hot, tired and just sick, and gave into a nap. I laid down, and within minutes my heart began to race. I know this can be anxiety, but I've had panic attacks and this was different. I laid there about an hour, and got up. The racing heart feeling stayed with me for about 3hrs. I decided to see if I could find any info online. At first I found a bunch of posts from women who were further into pregnancy who had this. Then I found a woman's post who had 3 kids, and said this happened with all 3 and started early in pregnancy- SHE ALSO MENTIONED IT CAME ON ALOT WHEN LAYING DOWN!! (that stuck out to me)  Also found a medical/informational article saying this can sometimes occur in the beginning of pregnancy and at the end. The article said it's not super common, but for some women this can be the first sign of pregnancy.  My chart went triphasic, and temps are good. I know none of you can tell me if I'm pregnant, I'm basically wondering if there's anyone on this site who had this symptom of racing heart early in pregnancy. (for me it started when laying down, but continued when sitting up and scared me a bit until I found others this happened to early on.) I know it's uncommon (according to that study) but has been reported in the very beginning stage of pregnancy. If you've experienced anything like this in the first part of your pregnancy, I'd love to hear your story.

Again I know to find out if I'm pregnant I'll have to wait, like everyone else. Just wondering if anyone has had this not so common early symptom of racing heart. I didn't even know it was a possible symptom til I looked into it. Thanks.

phoenixstar

Asked by phoenixstar at 1:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had that in the beginning and on and off throughout my pregnancy.
    Ilovemybbgrl

Answer by Ilovemybbgrl at 1:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Thank you llovemybbgrl!!! I also posted this in the TTC group, for the women who are now pregnant, I got several replies of the same thing!! I think this is more common than that article led to believe. I think MOTHERS should be writing about early pregnancy symptoms, not male Doctors!! What do they know? LOL. You have given me hope! Hope to hear from more moms about this as well.

I also have an odd rash on my arms and legs. It doesn't look like PUPP, and only itches when I shower or take a bath. It's tiny little raised red bumps, and very visible. I know that getting different skin rashes is somewhat common, but what I've read it usually starts on the belly. Not the case here. If this sounds familiar to anyone from early preg. I'd love to hear about it. Again thanks so much for your reply!!
    phoenixstar

Comment by phoenixstar (original poster) at 3:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I can't even read this...
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• PartyGalAnne, what do you mean? Is it due to the colors? If so I will change it to black and white. The other day I posted something in my group with colors, and a lot of ladies commented that they enjoyed it. Let me know if that's the problem, and I will change it. Otherwise please let me know what you mean. Thanks
    phoenixstar

Comment by phoenixstar (original poster) at 4:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• WOW
    lucinacruz

Answer by lucinacruz at 4:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have changed this to basic black and white, and didn't mean for this to make it difficult to read. I hope to get more positive constructive answers regarding this possible problem. It may be an early symptom of pregnancy for me, I'm not sure. I have been pregnant 3 times and all resulted in very painful losses, and didn't have this happen with those pregnancies. I've never seen it listed in early pregnancy symptoms. I also have lupus which has caused very scary problems with my heart years ago, but this did not feel like that either. I was concerned about what happened and just would like feedback from others who have experienced this. It was very reassuring to know this may be an uncommon but harmless pregnancy symptom. I've had some pretty scary health complications and 9 surgeries. Just looking for some opinions from those who have felt this. Thanks.

phoenixstar

Comment by phoenixstar (original poster) at 5:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2011