OH MY!!!! adult content

I logged on facebook earlier with my 3 year old daughter on my lap and my 8 year old son next to me and my cousin had uploaded so nude pics, showing her boobs and all their glory. im sure you all know how when people post pics it shows up on the home page, the one with everyone's updates I was horrified, that was the last thing i had expected to see when i logged on. I reported all of her pics, and when i checked a few minutes ago they still there. I had set so her updates dont show up on my home page. thinking about blocking her.
I thought at first someone hacked her account, but then realized that she intentionally posted them, i sent her a text asking about it. by the way she is in her late 40's and her kids and nieces and nephews have fb also. why would someone post those kind of pics on fb?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• That is just wrong, I know I don't want to log onto FB and see anyone's boobs especially not a relative of mine!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Eeewwww! That is nasty. I don't know why people post that crap. I am glad you blocked her from your newsfeed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:10 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• desperation maybe ? fishing for compliments ? that is just so bizarre ..i can't understand why anyone would do such a thing.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• a girl i know accidentally uploaded a picture from her cell phone of her piercing done below cocked open with 2 fingers. i was dumb found! it was up for 47 minutes! my best friend and i found this hilarious since we grew up with this girl and she was 4 years older than us and always bossed us around!
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 1:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• lol alboston, i bet that girl was embarrassed. these werent accident though, there are 4 pics total, and when i asked her about it her response was they are my boobies i dont care what anyone thinks. she also listed sucking dick, and hot sex as her interests... its like really? some things are just meant to be personal. i just blocked her. not sure what she is tryin to prove other than she is tryin to be a slut. my sister is beyond pissed right now cause her dh post some rather perverted comments on those pics and gave away they he had been cheating on my sister. other men had posted comments and according to their profiles they are married or in a relationship. its just too much drama.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• JEEZ I accidentally uploaded a breastfeeding picture PURELY ACCIDENTAL when I was mass adding new baby pix and it was removed with a quickness!! BUT THATS AWFUL! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR FAMILY CAN SEE IT!!
    Ilovemybbgrl

Answer by Ilovemybbgrl at 1:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• DANG THATS CRAZY WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST BLOCK CUZ I BET THAT WAS HORRIFING FOR YOU KIDS!!!
    lucinacruz

Answer by lucinacruz at 4:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Facebook would delete them... I sell toys and they've deleted those pics already...
    I'm going to answer with TROLL!!!!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2011