Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am getting bad creases on my forehead and around face. What is your favorite treatment?

Answer Question

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

Level 17 (3,564 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • stop frowning so much :)

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • My mom SWEARS by Olay products. She's used them for many many years. She'll be 50 next year and she only has fine lines, no wrinkles.

    Answer by caitxrawks at 9:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • My favorite treatment is oil olay products and simply baby johnsons lotion you won't be disappointed

    Answer by diamonds7207 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • mine is arbonne re9 nutriminc. they have samples and before & afters on there.. check it out. My mom is 52 and has used arbonne for 19 yrs and people think we are sisters.. I am 25 and use it and love what it has done for my skin too.

    Answer by KimArbonne at 10:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • I wash my face each night and then use "Beauty Control Green Tea Mask" . No wrenkles or creases:)

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • LOL..Botox

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

  • Olay is great. I use the Equate brand of the moisturizer, and love it. I also use Avon's eye cream, and it plumps up lines you already have. I use it on my forehead.

    Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 7:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

  • there was a natural foof nutritionist on rachel ray one day and he said to put fish oil on your face. i havent tried it on my face, but takin the pills helps weith your complexion and is goog for the skin so i dont doubt that it works

    Answer by JuJu_Bean at 2:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

  • Check out Rodan+Fields Dermatologists Anti Age line. It's amazing!!! You can order and learn more at:
    I'd be happy to give you more info. or answer any questions you may have!! Jamie

    Answer by jrgorby19 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

  • Any of the ANEW products at my website www.youravon.con/dustydunn I would suggest Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector or Thermal Face lifts. They are reasonably priced too!

    Answer by DustyD. at 10:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.