I am getting bad creases on my forehead and around face. What is your favorite treatment?

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• stop frowning so much :)
    Anonymous

• My mom SWEARS by Olay products. She's used them for many many years. She'll be 50 next year and she only has fine lines, no wrinkles.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:58 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My favorite treatment is oil olay products and simply baby johnsons lotion you won't be disappointed
    diamonds7207

Answer by diamonds7207 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• mine is arbonne re9 nutriminc. www.passion4more.myarbonne.com they have samples and before & afters on there.. check it out. My mom is 52 and has used arbonne for 19 yrs and people think we are sisters.. I am 25 and use it and love what it has done for my skin too.
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 10:51 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I wash my face each night and then use "Beauty Control Green Tea Mask" . No wrenkles or creases:)
    Anonymous

• LOL..Botox
    Anonymous

• Olay is great. I use the Equate brand of the moisturizer, and love it. I also use Avon's eye cream, and it plumps up lines you already have. I use it on my forehead.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 7:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• there was a natural foof nutritionist on rachel ray one day and he said to put fish oil on your face. i havent tried it on my face, but takin the pills helps weith your complexion and is goog for the skin so i dont doubt that it works
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 2:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Check out Rodan+Fields Dermatologists Anti Age line. It's amazing!!! You can order and learn more at: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    I'd be happy to give you more info. or answer any questions you may have!! Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 11:37 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Any of the ANEW products at my website www.youravon.con/dustydunn I would suggest Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector or Thermal Face lifts. They are reasonably priced too!
    DustyD.

Answer by DustyD. at 10:04 PM on Dec. 21, 2008