Is anyone else really excited about a present they bought some one?

I got my bf a wii i told him we couldn't afford one but I saved up for it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Holidays

• I feel kind of stupid because I didn't buy it but I made my husband a quilt out of the cammies he wore during his two tours in Iraq. Im really excited for him to see it!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I was but then he figured it out! :o( LOL

I had bought hubby a blue ray player but I've always told him I think they are pointless.

Anonymous

• Yeah, I bought my husband Guitar Hero for Wii! He doesn't know!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:59 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Yes I'm excited about a present that I bought for myself.......WiiFit,,,,,,,,,I can't wait to get starting exercising on it.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:03 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I had told my DH I wanted to get him a really good electric razor because his old one was dying. This is AFTER he bought himself one!! He told me that getting a razor was like him getting me tampons!! This is THE hardest man to buy presents for so I asked him what he wanted. He said new fishing stuff. That is what I got him but I also found a Palm Pilot for a great price. He runs a construction company and always has 12million notes on all sorts of scrape paper....now he'll be organized. I can't wait. BTW, I'm wrapping it in a tampon box!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I got my 3 yr old the Tinkerbelle movie. She's going to be sooo exicted.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Wow mine doesnt seem all that great now after reading the above...but I bought a nice picture frame and printed out a pic of my husband standing out in front of the bird he crews while it was starting up. His father is feircely proud of him and the job he does in the Army. Im excited for him to get the picture cause I know it will mean a lot to him..i just wish my husband was able to give the gift to him in person, he's over seas right now.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 4:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• "Wow mine doesnt seem all that great now after reading the above...but I bought a nice picture frame and printed out a pic of my husband standing out in front of the bird he crews while it was starting up. His father is feircely proud of him and the job he does in the Army. Im excited for him to get the picture cause I know it will mean a lot to him..i just wish my husband was able to give the gift to him in person, he's over seas right now" - ReneeLRS

Your gift could be the most exciting out of any because it has sentimental reasons and a lot of personal thought put into it. I think it's a great gift! Non-materialistic and meaningful. I feel for you as my DH spent a long time overseas in Iraq. My prayers are with you!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 5:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm excited about the digital photo frame that my brother and I went halves on for my parents. They love mine and are fascinated with it anytime they're over and I have mine going. I have loaded some pictures on it for them to get them started, too. My parents are very hard to buy for and usually we just get them a gift card for somewhere to eat, so this year ought to be really neat!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 5:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yes, we got our son a go cart and our girls a trampoline.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2008