So, my DH thought I was out of line...

Well, we went to take my DD to see Cars 2 and I had to stop at Costco to fill up on gas. I was on E. Don't know if you've ever gotten gas at Costco or Sam's...but...

The pumps, you make a line. 2 cars can pump gas each line. It's fairly simple. We're in line (6 cars infront of us) and no one behind us.

The front car pulls out (the car behind is still there), and the guy that works for Costco was walking with the orange cones so I didn't pull on up until he went back. So, I look in the rear view and see this huge white tahoe pull in and is driving kind of fast. It looks like she's going to bypass me. So, she does, I am little pissed because if you're in a rush to get somewhere, trying to go through where people get gas isn't the place to bypass. So, I'm pulling up and see the lady in the white tahoe backing up to the pump I was going to. LIKE WTF! Seriously?

I've been sitting for 10 minutes waiting to fill up and someone cuts line. It may sound juvenile, but it pisses me off. So, I put my car up in park and go to get out, and of course my husband is like "just leave it alone".

Me not calling someone out, slim to none. Not that I was being rude, but still, I wanted to let her know. So, I tell her "hey lady, thanks a lot of waiting your turn, I really appreciate it." She then tells me that I wasn't moving so she thought I was just sitting there and didn't need gas (and it's not like she pulled in behind me either, she just bypassed). REALLY? You think that I'm just sitting in the gas line waiting for a pump to come open so I can just take up space? So, I tell her that the guy was moving cones and I wanted to wait until he got back over to where his station was.....
The guy made her move. But, damn, what a bitch move!!!!!!!

Do you all think I was out of line?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have done the same thing!! I HATE crap like that!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Nope, I would have done the same thing!! I hate when people do that!
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 1:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• you are right. i don't understand why your hubby thinks otherwise- maybe he just didn't want confrontation.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• LOL! Your hubby was probably terrified you were going to wreck her! =P I would of done the SAME thing!
    Ilovemybbgrl

Answer by Ilovemybbgrl at 1:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Nope I think you were right on target. You put it nicer than I would have. I hate when bigger vehicles act like they own the road or ppl with expensive cars "I have a Benz, I can do whatever I want while I'm driving, Oh did I cut you off? Too damn bad I'm rich bwahahahahaha"
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would of done the same you and my husband would of acted the same yours lol
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would of done the same thing!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I wouldn't have said anything, but I would have wished that I could!
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 2:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Not at all
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• That happened just last week 2 me!! This guy is driving a black totally awesome mustang and he swoops in like a hawk with its eye on a mouse. Well I got out and gave him my rather loud opinion. He turns around and askes "Don't u know who I am??" in a real snooty attitude. I look at him in the eye and without so much as a smile, and said "What? Your mom didn't tell u?? Oh man was that wrong thing to say! He got spitting mad and I always thought it was just a saying, well it isn't!!! The guy next to me in the other side was laughing his ass of. The guy ended being the city Mayor's son.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2011