Pregnant Or Not ???? Proberly a silly question.. adult content

Okay so my period was due june 30th ... i still have no period... i have had unprotected sex which i think was in my ovulation window the sex occured on the 11th of june i had a brownish discharge when wiping not even enough to use a pad on the 18 & 19th of june a friend said possibly implatation bleeding ? then my period due date came & nothing but when i used the bathroom i had the same discharge for a day & nothing i took a test before lunch time on the 30th & it had a really faint second line like you could just see it & then i took another later on & it was negitave i still have no period what is going on i have two kids & have never had this stuff happen before well that i have noticed .... HELp !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should PROBERLY wait a few days then test again lol
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 1:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It's *probably* negative.
    Euphoric

Answer by Euphoric at 2:18 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• YOU SHOULD SCHEDULE A APPOINMENT WITH YOUR OBGYN? AND ASK FOR A BLLOD TEST.. GOOD LUCK SWEETIE ♫
    lucinacruz

Answer by lucinacruz at 4:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Test with FMU. If it still comes up negative, then you need to see your dr to rule out other reasons why you might be so late.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 5:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would say your pregnant! I had the brown discharge too and no period and a faint faint line! turns out, I'm pregnant. And I'd bet you are too!
    Pepe22

Answer by Pepe22 at 4:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011