Has Anyone Ever Tried......

Hey well i was looking for some fertility meds for me, and I came across this one called FERTILE XX.. It seems promising, and I was just wondering if anybody else had taken this and became pregnant. I'm really at the end of my rope on trying to concieve. I really want a baby with my husband, we have been having unprotected sex since Last September, still not pregnant, am i being too worried or is this way too long to be having unprotected sex and not be pregnant by now??? Please Help. I'm so sick of thinking I'm pregnant and not be. Thank You Very Much!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 2:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Normally, doctors will wait until you've tried a year.
    My best friend tried for 2 years before they gave her Clomid.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Im on the same boat girl ive been tryin for 1year and 10 months
    LARRYSWiiFE

Answer by LARRYSWiiFE at 2:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yeah I know it is so hard...... My oldest sister took a while to get pregnant, my middle sister not so much, so I'm hoping that there's nothing wrong with me it's just not time right now, I'm sure We will get Pregnant when the time is right.. I just get sooo depressed and sad..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 2:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2011