HAS ANYONE EVER WORKED FOR NEW ENGLAND CRAFTERS AKA MAGICAL GIFT COMPANY WORK AT HOME ARTS AND CRAFT COMPANY?

WELL THE REASON IM ASKING THIS QUESTION IS THAT I WANT TO JOIN THERE COMPANY. BUT IM STILL KNIDA IFFY ABOUT THEM CAN SOME HELP ME WITH SOME ANSWERS ABOUT THIS COMPANY. AND MAYBE A TESTIMONAL

lucinacruz

Asked by lucinacruz at 3:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would google the company name and scam and see what pops up
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 8:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I looked into it and did a little bit of research on them a few months back. Basically what I found is that they are a legit company however, you have to be very precise with the crafts. If there is anything wrong with it at all, they will send it back. Many of the crafts are hard to make or take a long time to make. Even when you get good at making a particular craft , the time it takes to make that craft in my opinion is just not worth it. You might make $3-$5 an hour. If you love crafts and are just looking for a little bit of fun money and have a few extra hours a week ( ha, what mom has a few extra hours!), then I say go for it. But if you are looking to make $1000+ a month then I wouldn't do it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• With these craft or earring making sites that's how they get you.....they return most of not all of the finished products and say they weren't made up to standard, then you have to order more and start all over again, to have the same thing happen.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Sounds like a scam to me!! You would be better off to make crafts and then get a booth at local fairs to sell your products. I have an amazing home business, message me if you would like more details!!good luck

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2011