I Need some Advice for my M-I-L please help! adult content

I love my M-I-L like she's my own mom. She's has a heart condition and she's been in and out of the hospital. She has 4 kids. I'm married to her second oldest son, and even though he helps her out, he kinda treats her bad. Their father are not in their life so everybody depends on my husband. Just an hour ago, my M-I-L youngest son and my husband's friends left my m-I-L's house. Her youngest is only 17 and they told her they were going to the store. While my husband drove me to my mom's house, he went back to his mom house and still his friends and brother weren't around.

My DH calls his friend to ask where they were and they told him they were at RD(sorry I won't say) and my mom happens to live around there and its a very bad area. So, my husband had to drive back around to pick them up. Only to see his younger brother with his head on his lap and twiching! According to my husband's friend, his brother bought a bag of weed and it could've been spiked with some other drug. They had to take him to the emergency room. Mind you, this is not the first time he's been in trouble. He have been to juvinile detention, expelled from school, been in a gang,fighting,caught stealing, and been stabbed! She don't know what to do with him. She doesn't have the money to put him in boot camp or send him out of NY. She's dying inside and I feel so bad for her because she's one of those people who would give you her shirt off her back! She does so much for her kids and they treat her poorly.

Any advice she can do to help her younger son from completely destroying his life?

BTW, he's 17 years old...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry for repeating his age!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Counseling and if that does not work next time he gets iunto trouble let the authorites handle it. He will probably be placed in juvenile hall. May be he will learn to take responsibility for his actions. She needs to take care of herself.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Can you take him in for a while? It sounds like he may have issues coping with stress.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My husband is in the navy. We leave in August and I don't think we can do that. I'll check into it..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Jul. 3, 2011