How much of an age gap ?

if you have more than one child what is the age gap between your children..mine is 11 months & i find i get alot of flack when i tell people there ages... anyone else get this ?

Nicole_Anne

Asked by Nicole_Anne at 4:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I have a 15 yr old 13 yr old and 1 yr old the older 2 r 15 months apart i use to get the omg look but u know what who cares its ur fam n u have to take care of em I was young when I had my older boys plus a divorce later and remarried now I have 1 year old which ppl r like omg starting all over again arent u I say yeap n Im the 1 who has to do it so no worries 4 u. my sister has 5 kids the youngest 3 r 10 months apart twins then a younger 1 but take care of urs n dont care what others say they arent taking care of em u r good luck mama
    chunkyhoney78

Answer by chunkyhoney78 at 4:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Mine are 18 months. I haven't really had any problems.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 4:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I love my children to bits Its Just a little fustrating they are the best of friends she is 18 mths & he is 7 months .... they play together & everything (he is up an about) and i take great care of them ...its mainly alot of older people as i have only just turned 21 so im not sure if its my age that makes the huge factor..
    Nicole_Anne

Comment by Nicole_Anne (original poster) at 5:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My oldest 2 are 3 years and 2 months apart. The youngest baby (3rd and last child) is about 4 1/2 years younger than the second child. No, no one says anything.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Mine are 15 months apart. I had them in my early 20's and my dh and I looked a lot younger than we were, so we got comments....

It does get better (less comments) as the kids get older. Mine are 18 and 17 now and we don't get nearly the comments we used to get.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:13 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My first two are 21 months apart in age and the gap between my youngest and them is 9 years. I was 22 when I had my first, and looked my age so I didn't get any comments about being too young.
    Queenie_Mab

Answer by Queenie_Mab at 6:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Brooke is 19
    Rylee is 3
    Amelya is 2
    Rylee and Amelya are 15 months apart
    Jeswife44

Answer by Jeswife44 at 7:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• my kids are not quite 2 years apart
    Oldest born 09/10/2005
    youngest born 08/23/2007.

Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• There are 2 years between our kids

4 year old daughter
    2year old son
    4month old twin boys
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My children are 14, 12 and 9..the older 2 are exactly 2 years apart..when they were younger people thought they were twins because the older one is small for his age and the younger one is big. To this day they are still very close in height and where the same clothes. There is 2 1/2 years between my middle child and the baby. My older 2 are both born in March one in 1997 and one in 1999, the baby was born in November of 2001.

When I used to take all 3 of them 2 the mall by myself, I needed to get out of the house in the winter, people would look at me like funny. One time we went to a restaurant for lunch and the waitress said "Is there anyone else?" I said "No, just us." she must of thought I was crazy..it was me with a double stroller and 3 kids. It looked like I had 2 year old twins and an infant. To me I didn't care, I need to be out of the house.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 3, 2011