Burning underarms......now i feel a rice shaped lump in both of them that hurt to touch. what could this be?

I have noticed my underarms burning for about a month now. I thought maybe something new I was using irritated it but I have not used anything new. Then I thought ahhh hormones from having my 2 month old...... then I noticed under one arm there is a pea sized painful bump under my skin and a swollen rice shape under the other one that also hurts to touch. anybody had this issue before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Health

• Could be lymph nodes. You said you only nursed for 3 days....Has all of your milk dried up yet? because it could be clogged ducts too. I'd certainly go to the doctor, just to be safe!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It could be a swollen lymph node. Are you nursing? It may also be related to that.
    Queenie_Mab

Answer by Queenie_Mab at 6:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• happened to me too around the same time my little girl was 2 months doctor checked it out and said it was hormones but u should go to doctor

good luck
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• could it be an in grown hair? from shaving maybe?
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I could only nurse for 3 days
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i used to have the same thing. it would come and go and it was so painful that i could barely move my arm. my doctor said it was a swollen lymph node from hormone changes. BUT you should tell your doctor because it could be more serious. better safe than sorry
    ajs16919

Answer by ajs16919 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 4, 2011

• I would go get checked just to be on the safe side. I'm currently 37wks pregnant and I've been having pain/tenderness underneath my right armpit. I also felt a small lump and asked my Dr. He keeps telling me its a lymph node but seeing how I've had these symptoms for awhile and no changes,I'm seeking a 2nd opinion. The way he goes about it hasnt been very comforting so thats why I'm seeking a 2nd opinion.
    Mommyx2BG

Answer by Mommyx2BG at 10:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011