baby drop

whats it fell like when the baby drops. i have alot of pressure in my pelvic area and my belly. and alot of pain on my right side around my hip the pain on my hip comes and goes when it happenes i cant walk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• that could be the baby dropping.

most people can tell because their belly is actually lower. Like in my case, before baby dropped, I couldn't cross my arms, or eat much at a time, or breath as easily. but when baby dropped, I could cross my arms, eat a ton, and breath much easier.
    Anonymous

• I don't know, sorry. My baby never dropped. She just chilled way up in my ribs, LOL. Call your OB and tell him your symptoms. She/He may want to check you.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008