What is the grossest thing you've had to do or have done to you as a parent?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 6:28 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• clean up puke. thats the one thing i can not stand.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 6:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• when my daughter was in her first week of life, she had projectile diarrhea. I won't go into gory detail, just suffice it to say, I had to wash my face and hair when I was done changing her diaper.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 7:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• ~ Once I had to retrieve a toy my son had dropped in the toilet. I didn't have any gloves. :(
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• When my 3 year old was 1,she got a virus which "came out" both ends and she would wake up crying at night -all over her and the crib....guess who cleaned it up? And I was 6 months pregnant at the time too.....guess who got it after her?
    Jeswife44

Answer by Jeswife44 at 7:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Oh wow there is so much! Projectile vomitt, exploding poopy diapers, spit up and vomitt in the face. Right now she takes food out of her mouth and tries to put it in mine. I think the grossest thing so far is that at daycare she keeps eating sand so her diapers are horrible! Most of the time when she poops now it's so full of sand I just have to put her in the sink and spray her off lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My 1 year old got a hold of some duck crap in the park yesterday, and we all know what 1 year olds do with everything. She had it in her mouth before I realized what it was, and when I figured it out, we rushed up to the bathroom so I could clean it out. I think I win. Or lose. I'm not sure.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My son's diaper came undone the other day. it was of course the fullest diaper I've ever seen. And he played in it and painted his crib and the wall... flung it around too...
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 3:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Saliva makes me sick, and I gag every time she tries to put her wet fingers or pacifier in my mouth. I know she's trying to share, but bleh.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:08 PM on Jul. 3, 2011