Play kitchens ...which one to get...

So we're going back on forth on these 2 kitchens ...if any one has any reviews on them that would be great! xoxo

this one is 130

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2316877

OR

this one is 260

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2574166&isTopSellingItem=true

I don't mind spending a lot on a kitchen bc I know it will got A LOT of use. I played with my play kitchen till I was practically 10 yrs old ...haha

MrsPilat

Asked by MrsPilat at 10:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• my mom got my dd the laugh and learn one - it was around $70...and my dd doesnt really like it, thou my friends son loved his! really depends on the child, sorry i couldnt help more!!
    Kelli.and.Ellie

Answer by Kelli.and.Ellie at 10:14 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Maybe take your child to the store and see which one they react to more? That might help you decide.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I don't know about those but i wanted to get Cam a kitchen type thing without being too girly so i found the Mcdonalds drive thru its too cute! I can't wait for him to get it
    TraceyLynne

Answer by TraceyLynne at 10:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• i love the walk in one!!! and i played with my kitchen with my little cousin when we were like 12 yrs old hahaha we used to play "resturant" LOL! i was a nerd
    lululovexox

Answer by lululovexox at 11:00 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I would say the second one. It is cute she can serve her friends from the little bar. Too cute!
    sweetmama0607

Answer by sweetmama0607 at 8:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2008