Could i have gotten preggo??? adult content

Ok here is another popular questions for with a twist lol....
My hubs and I have two great little girls and we aren't trying but not preventing it either as I am looking into better birthcontrol...
I got pregnant in Jan 2011 on the ring which resulted in miscarrying at 6 weeks...

Why im asking, I had my period on June 12th
So i have been on a low dose pill and we had a night trip the25-26th of June, I did forget a few pills this month with all the running around and craziness; and i have been feeling off ever since... I did test yesterday at 7dpo if i ovulated and i swear i seen the faintest line ever (dumb to test i know)... Just want some support and kind advise... I would love one more not upset if i am preggo i would actually be totally happy as would my hubby...
Thanks fellow Mamas....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes you could. I hope it works out for you. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:21 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Just curious - did you get pregnant off of the Nuva Ring because of an error in putting it in or something or did you use it properly and get pregnant still? I am on it and now questioning its effectiveness.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I used it right pinched it made sure it was in place but for me it kept coming out during "adult" time.... It was so frustrating and after that pregnancy i switched 2 a few weeks later....Its a good concept for only worrying about once a month but it was more work because it would come put and i had to fix it all the time...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Oh and yes it was the Nuva Ring....
    Anonymous

• That's weird. My doctor told me when i was on it that if it was easier I could take it out during "adult time" as long as I replaced it when it was done.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2011