Cruise versus resort vacation...

I've been on both (years ago, before marriage and a baby)... but just curious what everyone else's opinions were. I liked that the cruised felt like a giant hotel and was constantly things to do and see on the excursions, but the rooms were kinda clautrophobic for me and being out on the ocean freaked me out a little, lol. I think I liked the resort in punta cana better for many reasons... if you just wanted to lay on the beach all day you could, you had your own spacious room, and at that time I was old enough to drink too, lol!

1st_time_mom23

Asked by 1st_time_mom23 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Travel

• Good question! I enjoy both!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:23 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I liked our resort vacation more. The cruise we did didn't include alcohol, and you had to pay extra for the excursions. At the resort, it was all included. Plus, like you said, if we felt like walking out and just laying on the beach at any time of day, we could do that... or we could go do any of the activities. I miss resort living! lol
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 6:01 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think I would opt for the cruise. I really want to go on one. A resort vacation sounds like it can get boring. At least on a cruise, you can get on and off the boat and see different islands.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 8:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2011