How's everyones morning going?

I am on my second cup of coffee have been up since 5 AM this morning and trying to get motivated to get things done. How about you?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• On my second cup, been to church, and headed very soon to try to accomplish some much needed housecleaning chores that didn't get done yesterday. Company is coming tomorrow which really helps motivate me to clean.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Hi Christmaslvr! How you been doing? I think my giddy up and go got up and went LOL I'm working on coffee and just chillin'. We still got forest fires going and the air is too full of smoke for any outdoor activity.
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 8:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Our church is having an outside church this AM. I can't take the 93 degree heat and have to walk with a rollater and that is no good in a park so I am home. I read the paper outside at 6:00 am with a K-cup of Rasberry Chocolate K-cup.
    MamawWalker

Answer by MamawWalker at 9:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My morning started last night lol. I do crisis at hte ER for sucicidal people. I was called in about 8pm for a drunk woman on meth. She already had drug counseling set up for next week and everything. So I let her go home. I told her sister if there were any more problems to bring her back to the ER and I would committ her somehwere. Got home cleaned and puttered around teh house until 2am. 3am my pager goes off. It's the same woman back in the ER. So I went to the hospital and spent 4 1/2 hours trying to get her committed somewhere (apparently no place wants to take in a sucicidal meth addict...). At 9am I was *supposed* to be at the fair grounds helping set up the booth my company is hosting. But I was just so exhausted I came home and crashed. I've been up for about 30 min playing on the computer. Gotta get motvated to finish laundry and cleaning the house and finish my paperwork from last night.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Afternoon now but still just as frustrated about the day, loads of fun
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2011