Anyone with experience in research . .

preferably field research? I'm applying for a pt position as a field researcher and it consists of observing couples in a home and clinical setting. The position lists the preferred skill or experience of 'locating or locate.' What does this mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• I don't really have much information, but that sounds kind of like they may want you to actually track people down, for refunds or whatever. Ask questions of them before you pursue it. Who knows it may even involve you actually locating criminals and observing what they do.. kind of like spying?? Check into it is all I can say.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:26 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I was a skip tracer - I had to locate people using credit reports, calling friends/relatives, and online tools (some were free, some were paid subscriptions open to only certain kinds of people).. For field research though, perhaps they mean locating participants for the research? Recruiting? I'm not sure though.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2008