Moon sand

Any one else loath this stuff? I mean it gets every where it's worse than play dough! lol

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Aghhh Moon Sand!! My son loves it, I absolutely hate it.

I thought I had hidden it successfully, but I came home the other day to find my husband had taken it & the inflatable tray out for our son. Told him he'd have to clean it up. Now he hates it too.
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I let my kids play with it once. That was enough LOL I love modeling clay. They can reuse it. When they want it baked its permanent. It doesn't make a mess
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 8:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I loathe it with a passion. I refuse to get any for my daughter. The kids I take care of all day have some, and I try and avoid getting it out at all costs. If it does happen to come out, it is an outside ONLY activity.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:12 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Our boys got some last Christmas. Luckily I inspected it before they noticed it and saw that it would just be a horrible mess. It's still in my closet and they don't even know. I should throw it away so they can't discover it.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 11:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2011