Wanna brag about your kid too?

What's your child(ren) up to or accomplished? What makes you proud and happy?

Mine would be my oldest graduating from 3rd grade to 4th grade and my toddler going all day and staying dry and going poopy in the potty without being asked a hundred times or reminded to go

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• He is without a doubt, the most amazing little person I've ever met, lol...and he's not even two yet, haha! He's really starting to talk now and he's very strong-willed. He wears me out! He's so energetic and demanding, but he's also so sweet, and so smart. He is so full of personality and CONSTANTLY makes me laugh. Inside and out, he's absolutely beautiful. :)

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My 2 year old has his moments but most of the time, he is an awesome listener, likes to stay clean, and is very loving! He always picks his toys up, puts his plates in the sink and never gives me problems at bedtime! Even in the morning if he's up before me, he'll come lay on my bed and I'll flip the TV on for him and he'll watch it and let me rest a little longer!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:46 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We got our daughter's TAKS report card after school was out, we knew she had received commended performance because she received the certificates at the awards ceremony, what we didn't know then was she received a perfect score on her science, missed 2 questions on her reading and 4 questions on her math. She ranks in the 98th percentile for the state of Texas.
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 9:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My twins just turned one on the 30th and DS2 just started walking yesterday! DS1 is not quite there yet with the walking, but he's getting 4 new teeth all at once. My DD (3) is turning into quite the little ballerina. I love my babies!
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 9:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• And as you can see, he's very happy, lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My son did great in kindergarten and past to first grade ! He is going to be moving up from t-ball to baseball !! What makes me proud and happy is that my son has a big heart. If someone is hurt or crying he is right there showing his concern to make sure they are okay. He is very responsible helps me clean and feed the rabbit and the turtle. He is my heart !! Everyday he amazes me and touches my heart more then words can say !
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 9:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yay on yours moving up in school!! Dd is learning new things every day. It amazes me watch her learn something and how quickly she picks up on things. She is 18mos. I am taking an ASL class and I was praciting the alaphabet and some words the other night. I didn't even realize she was watching me and I saw later that night trying ot move her hands around lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My 3 yo had her check up and finally hit the growth chart for both height and weight. Yeah--we made it. I am also proud to say that we are successfully potty training and doing wonderfully.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My twin girls are the sweetest, most resilient people that have been through so much in their lives. (I adopted them through the foster care system, enough said) They are also honor roll and high honor roll students respectively and great athletes:)

My three year old son is so very affectionate and loving. He has been described as "the perfect child" by his preschool teacher and his mama:) He is very energetic, always cheerful and as smart as a whip:)

Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 1:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2011