WHAT DO YOU THINK?

were haveing a lil girl! this will be our 2nd lil girl my oldest name is Myah jaden-renee and for this one i really like

Aurora JessAnna-Mae

my sisters like JessAnna bc its a combo of thier names jessica and ann-marie nd we already picked out mae..i think it would b a cute way to honnor my sisters since they both did alot for me with myah and will help alot with this one

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Baby Names

• I don't like JessAnna. What about Aurora JessAnn-Mae?
    marissax

Answer by marissax at 6:07 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• That's cute. I like that. I thought about Aurora with my unborn girl, but other daughter has trouble saying it, and I've picked another name. :) Cute name I like that, and it's so sweet you are honoring your sisters.
    MommyNMay

Answer by MommyNMay at 11:45 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I like it.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 9:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It's nice. I like that you are honoring your sisters.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• lol sry marissax her name will be Aurora JessAnna-Mae i guess i made that sound confuseing..we think we will call her rorie for short ..nd thanks ladies now i just gotta get him on bored witht he jessanna part lol he likes aurora mae not soo much jessanna but we will see it might grow on him!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

• Since Mae is just another name you like I would save it, because JessAnna-Mae is one heck of a LONG middle name. Keep Jess-Anna since that honors your sisters but Mae looks like it just got thrown in there for the heck of it... Aurora is very pretty and i love Rory, or however you want to spell it, as a nn.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 2:03 AM on Jul. 5, 2011

• well her name is going to be aurora mae for sure i jst want a 2nd middle name so she can be like her sister..and it would be a long middles name but no longer then mine ..hers wld only be 23 letters long and mine is 22 plus she dsent have to wright it out all the time...for me jess anna doesnt sound complete witout mae too for some reason..but we still have plenty of time!!
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 9:40 AM on Jul. 5, 2011