My stedaughter who was taken out of state at the age of four has been brainwashed adult content

ok well my hubby and this girls mom did not get along at all. he was tired of all the bull she was doing plus he was dating me and anther woman which he has told me more then once he regrets doing but he had never had that happen before because most girls were cruel to him and i agree i seen this first hand with him when i met him, anyway the daughter starts contacting all our friends on face book and telling them he lies and he will lie on you to and trying to cause trouble and using bible quotes to do it. when they call her out on it she tells them to grow up and then blocks them. they are adults she is only 13. he could not be in her life because her mom took her out of state thanks to a crooked judge and her moms lies. well i decided i will be nice add her to my facebook so she can have some way of getting in touch with daddy. boy was that a mistake. i had used a quote from bible about not judging others. she wrote on my fb that i broke her and mommy up because i gave him bj's , how would her and mommy know they were in our room? that is not what broke them up and if i had it is not her business but i do not do that. he and i were getting extremely close we knew each other and loved each other for years and were talking about having a baby and he told me he was going to go tell her it was over. instead she told him she was pregnant so i in turn walked away for a year. she was treating him like dirt , was demanding and drinking all the time at bars then demand he come and get her from the bar he obliged he did not want her driving. they broke up and he started looking for me my ex finally told him where i was, so we got together. he moved in with me and we got married. now she starts all this bull and using bible to harass and judge. we told her she does not know the whole story or even the true story she thinks because hr mom goes to church she does not lie. i am wits end i have since blocked her off fb told her now her dad said he wants no contact because he wants no contact for harassing me. and that our children do not need to be around this stuff. i am in tears and all i was trying to do was be nice. hubby said he is contacting the child support agency and prosecutors office to see about a restraining order for no contact. i am printed the stuff out so we have proof. the rest of our family has blocked her they said this is ridiculous that a 13 year old girl thinks she should be allowed to talk to her step mom like this and bad mouth her dad. i am just wondering can he even put a restraining order a 13 year old and her mom? because enough is enough. my daughters have medical issues and my oldest cannot handle the stress of her older sister doing this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Relationships

• Anon, why not discover the stick up your butt and remove it?

OP, I'm sorry that you have to go through this. As sad as it is that your DH can't have a relationship with his daughter, I think blocking her and cutting off contact was the right move. She obviously wants nothing to do with you all. As far as restraining orders, I honestly don't know how they work. Printing out everything as proof is a good start though, if you do end up taking legal action. Good luck.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 10:04 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• she is asking for input Anon not a grammar lesson. If u dont understand what she is asking dont respond with a smart remark.
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 10:05 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I know an adult who put one on a 16 year old but I'm not sure about 13. I dont see why not... good luck hun *big hug*
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think it's best if you guys do cut off contact with her completely, but not because she's causing you stress. It's obvious from your post that neither you nor your husband accept responsibility for all the horrible things you put her through. Brainwashed or not, you guys made some horrible decisions that caused her a lot of pain and if you guys aren't even willing to try and see things from her perspective I think it's best you just leave her alone.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 10:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• So let me get this straight, you were the other woman with this man for years and now you're surprised that his 13 year old daughter doesn't like you?

Ya, you had a hand in breaking her parents up. Say what you want, but you don't screw around with a married man and not think that his marriage falling apart has nothing to do with you. I'm sure there were a lot of other problems there, but you need to accept responsibility for your part in them.

Your husband is a liar. He lied to his first wife for years. His 13 year old hasn't been brain washed, she knows the truth of the situation and sees it for what it is. His dad married the woman he cheated on her mom with for years. He lied to both of them for years. He caused a lot of pain and unnecessary suffering to both his daughter and ex because of his poor choices. If she wasn't angry and didn't feel resentment towards you guys I'd say something is wrong with her.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 10:27 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't think it matters what happened in the original situation. A 13 year old girl should not have been given most of that information. What was her mother thinking? Also, a 13 year old girl should not be talking to any adults like that. If they are so religious, what happened to respecting her mother and father. I don't think you need to do a PFA. Just get caller ID on your landline, block her on the computer, block her on your cell phones if she has the number. Sure she might find you anyway, but she is only 13. Hang up the phone or delete her comments. If you are afraid of the mother, get a PFA against her.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 11:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I know you can have a restraining order on a child under 18 here in Florida. I have one on my stepdaughter but it was mentioned in court she cannot have contact with me on facebook either. Frankly she doesn't need to be using the internet if she is talking like that. But apparently her mother is allowing her to do whatever she wants. Don't argue back with her. This is what she wants. When she gets people to respond to her she is in control. I hate it when people twist religion like that. It makes real Christians look bad. She may be 13 but it sounds like she's pretty worldly. My oldest daughter asked at 15 what a BJ was. My next oldest didn't know until 16. But it wasn't a term they used, or did.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• the mom and dad never married ever
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• no he never married her. she moved with her at age 4. hubby and i married when she was 1. the parents did NOT get along at all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• if they had gotten a long and he had loved her mom he would of married her mom. hubby and i were together for years.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2011