What are ways

What are a few things you do to keep stress free

lovinmommynwife

Asked by lovinmommynwife at 9:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

• I exercise! I joined the Y which is geared toward families. The kids love going so we go for a couple hrs every morning, I workout they play and I'm much nicer the rest of the day
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have decided that after having a few hours free this weekend that I need it regularly. I was able to get so much done around my house that I will need my SO to take our DD out for a few hours a week so that I can get things done around the house. When my house is clean I am less stressed.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We have a schedule and plans for each week. Who has to be where and who's taking who here and there.
    We have a desk calendar on the island in the kitchen. Example, my oldest wants to go to a school play (she's 15) shell write it on the calendar. On Sunday evening, we go over the calendar. We can always refure back durning the week.
    Also, I have a weekend alone every other month. Just staying home or having a friend over.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011