What's the plan for today?

We will be going to the old house and cleaning really well, then packing what is left in the garage. After that we decided that since this weekend has been SO hot we need to give ourselves a break and after our daughter's nap we are either going to to pool or the lake.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 10:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'd like to think I would spend the majority of my day cleaning. But I thought that same thing yesterday and hardly got anything done. So, we'll see.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• grocery shopping... Uhg! then tonight after we pick DH up from work we will go see some fireworks... for some reason our city is doing everything tonight...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:20 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• DH is working on a friends car now. When he gets home, I have to go to work for a little bit, then to Goodwill to get some clothes, then grocery shopping.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Im going to go see my mom and her new home. Then back home for some cleaning and let the boys play outside while we mow. Got to try and get everything ready before the hubby boys and I go on vacation :)
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• we are having a cookout with our neighbors today and then after everyone eats and it starts getting dark we are letting off fireworks. They bought so many that there is no way they will let if all off tonight so we will be letting more off tomorrow I think. We are also going to my grandmas for a cookout tomorrow.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:43 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• cleaning living room, going to park, and laundry
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• cleaning my house in preparation for our fourth party tomarrow and then making my girls shirts. Also running to walmart to picj up new sandals b/c mine broke yesterday.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Cleaning and later we will probably do some sparklers outside with my boys.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 11:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• staying home today,, getting some laundry and house work done, but also enjoying a few hours outside keeping cool.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:49 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Taking my 3 yo to the neighbors house for a party and leaving her while I go to work. I will o back to the party around 8 when I get home. Her Daddy will join her after he is done running his errands.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2011