City Fourth Clebrations... today?

All of my surrounding cities except one is doing their celebrations for the 4th tonight... How about yours?? i have to say I am super glad I checked this morning instead of tomorrow morning... we would have missed it all!!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Holidays

• Our celebrations were yesterday. It's a small town so most people drive a few hours away to one of the bigger cities on the actual 4th.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 10:32 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm not sure what our town is doing, they canceled the fireworks due to no rain and dry conditions.
    So, hmmm... not sure we'll be going anywhere tomorrow. I'm sorta glad that the neighbors won't be popping fireworks for the next three days.
    But will miss the town show of fireworks tomorrow night.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 10:34 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• yeah some places have their activities tonight so i would reccomend everyone look at the paper or news listing. we live in kentucky and have the pleasure of having a whole weeks worth of fireworks.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• including the surrounding areas, the celebrations have been going on since saturday morning, and end monday night, with two big shows in our actual city.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I wish ours was tonight, but the fireworks will be tomorrow night at 10:15. Sucks for me b/c I have to work on the 5th. But we are going, the kids love the fireworks
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The churches in town host it here and it's tonight, but we'll be going to the marina tomorrow.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We went on the 2nd to see ours, my S/O always checks our local papers.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011