I don't care how cool the product looks, I don't think I would have called it the "Baby Bullet"

It looks neat and everything and I understand that it is made by the "Magic Bullet" company but still...

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Ok, what would you call it?
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 10:36 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would not have made the product period... It's ridiculously priced for a what amounts to a blender, spatula and ice cube trays... People buy this really??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't know what I'd call it but not that.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Magic bullet Jr? I dunno- I think it is kind of silly also- name not withstanding.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:42 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• magic bullet jr. is already taken by a sweedish product. i tried finding the link but couldn't
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:56 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think it is dumb altogether! I mean we have a Magic bullet and you really don't need the baby bullet! Think about it you can only make baby food with the Baby Bullet. With the Magic bullet you can make baby food and everything else!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have a feeling I am going to make someone's day at my expense with this comment... but here goes.

Are you talking about a food possessor/blender? or a -coughs- toy? (preps self for the ridicule lol)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:30 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

•  let's just say girls. the whole thing is ridiculous!! lol

lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have a cheap blender that works fine. LOL. Magic Bullet and Baby Bullet is bought by easily fooled consumers.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• My daughter's three, so it's a moot point anyway. And yes honey, I'm talking about a blender thingy. Not a grown-up toy. Lol, I'm not going ridicule you, but it's very hard to hold back.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Comment by Razzle_Dazzle1 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2011