Anyone looking at closing arguments in the Anthony case?

The prosecutor just finished his closing argument, and boy was it powerful!!!!! there is no doubt in my mind she is guilty of first degree murder! how about you?

Asked by older at 10:38 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Are you kidding me? They wouldn't sentence her because she is "young and pretty" ? Do you think they are STUPID??? And she is not pretty. Wow...she is GUILTY.

I do not think they are stupid. I DO think they might have a hard time sentencing her to DEATH, I made that clear. There has already been talk of one juror who "has a hard time judging people". I DO think she is guilty, but MY opinion does not matter, I am not sitting on that jury.

Answer by TARARENEE 8 minutes ago

--------------------------
    It is the "young and pretty" thing that bothers me. If THAT was a factor, then they would have to be stupid.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:31 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I haven't watched that trial too much. It makes me so sad.
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 10:53 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 12:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i've only skimmed the trial, catching bits and pieces of the defense's idiocy in grasping at everything but, ''my client is innocent.'' unless i missed it, he hasn't argued in that vein, just in the direction of other's guilt or involvement, which told me after the first week or so he didn't believe she is innocent, either.
    and i fully agree with you, op.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I agree. My reasoning for thinking that is because (and I know the jury isn't supposed to let emotion affect their decision) I wonder if the jury will be able to sentence this young, pretty girl to death.
    What do you think?

Answer by TARARENEE 32 minutes ago

--------------------------
    Are you kidding me? They wouldn't sentence her because she is "young and pretty" ? Do you think they are STUPID??? And she is not pretty. Wow...she is GUILTY.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:13 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• yeah i have a hard time thinking that she is anything but guilty. I really hope that they cannot make this a hung jury which is what was speculated might happen.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• amber after hearing the closing argument from the prosecutor I doubt it if the jury will be hung, it was powerful and made a lot of sense.....

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The prosecutor's theory is that she used chloroform, to put her to sleep and them killed with the tape she put in her mouth preventing her from being able to breath. I believe it 100%, the woman is evil!

Comment by older (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• meooma, if you get a chance to view it even after missing it, it was one powerful closing argument!

Comment by older (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I have it on. I certainly think she will be found guilty of something, I just don't think it will be capital murder. That's not to say that I don't have my own opinion, I do. And my opinion is that she is guilty. She killed that baby.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 11:22 AM on Jul. 3, 2011