Meth

Is meth a big problem in your area? I live in Southern IN. and it seems like it's everywhere down here. People are even putting it in their trunks and making "mobile meth labs". And it's not just poor trash people. It's rich people with good jobs (my aunt!) cops and firemen. It's pretty scary stuff!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• wow that does sound scary. that i know of it's not a problem in my area
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I think it's becoming a problem everywhere. And I can't understand why anyone would want to do that to themselves. It ruins your face, you get hair loss, sores, not to mention what the chemicals do to your brain.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It's not a problem in my area, that I am aware of. I live in the south. It's weed or nothin'. ;)
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 10:59 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• you must be near me, Im in Southern Indiana too and thats all I hear about anymore :(
    photomom1979

Answer by photomom1979 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Its not a big problem right where I live, but about 20 miles away theres a town that seems to have a meth lab on every corner. The news talk about that town every day
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:08 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yes it used to be. I used to work in the apartment industry and you would see it a lot...that and needles inside completely trashed apartments....usually the ones who were late on rent. We had to be very careful. Pretty NASTY! It is so addictive, what it can do to your teeth, everything....yuck...Why would anyone touch it. This was usually young adults too. Isnt it made from Draino? Sad Sad drug and how it ruins lives. :(
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 11:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• momforhealth- I agree completely! There is no excuse for someone even starting that mess. I honestly don't know why someone would even want to. I know my aunt said that in the company she worked for EVERYONE did it. And she worked for a large manfacturing plant and was very high up on the chain.
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• wow that is scary,, but as far as I know we don't have a meth area in my town.. we live between buffalo and rochester, but meth isn't really used in our town, in fact I don't know anyone that uses it at all.. any thing I read about about meth lab bustings are limited to the cities or the bigger reservation over by the falls.

the bigger drugs you hear about around here are pills, and pot, and cocaine and crack... I really don't hear about any other drugs around here.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• It is absolutely disgusting and yeah it is horrible in TN as well
    HoldFast86

Answer by HoldFast86 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I dont have that problem here, that i am aware of. but AGES you twice as fast, heart problems, low immune system, hysteria, etc etc. rot ur teeth, the shit is wack and it is worse nowadays, due to mixing of more chemicals. being from a big city, there were many types of druggies, i am just so glad i dont see that crap anymore. once in awhile, and u can tell when someone was a tweeker. I use to know a few..it was not fun!
    SOPHIASMOM

Answer by SOPHIASMOM at 10:02 PM on Jul. 3, 2011