Its Sunday, Sunday gotta get fresh

I know many of you do not attend church service , IF you did go to a religious service did you sing any of the patriotic songs with the congregation? I love when we sing America the Beautiful with others. We have a good immigration congregation. We all sing and makes me truly understand the rewards we have in this country

vntNyll

Asked by vntNyll at 10:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• i get very moved when i hear the patriotic songs. And yes we sing them we also sing them at the fireworks when they play them along with the show. My husband is militarry
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:01 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• When I attended church we did sing patriotic songs on the Sunday before the 4th.
    Now I just enjoy them on the radio or whatever tv show they appear on.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Kids are sick today, so no church for us today. They always sing patriotic songs :) I love it too!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 11:29 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Yep. "America The Beautiful" and "God Bless America"
    TikiWiki33

Answer by TikiWiki33 at 9:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• WE DID! our chancel choir joined with the other choir, orchestral instruments/etc. and we had an awesome service celebrating! they showed filming/pics of military, of course, and i can never keep a dry cheek when i see mommas/daddies in uniform hugging/kissing their families. i was a mess!!
    thankfully, at the end of 'The Star Spangled Banner', my dh nudged me and said, ''PLAY BALL!". LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We sang America The Beautiful as our last song at mass today. It was beautiful
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:56 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• play ball loll
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 2:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Don't attend church and when I did we never celebrated the independence day like what you are speaking of.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 11:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Dear witchqueen, please read my question again:

Its Sunday, Sunday gotta get fresh

I know many of you do not attend church service , IF you did go to a religious service did you sing any of the patriotic songs with the congregation? I love when we sing America the Beautiful with others. We have a good immigration congregation. We all sing and makes me truly understand the rewards we have in this country.

vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Your apology is accepted, and I am glad understand you are wrong this is not a statement but a question however insane you might falsely believe it to be. Admitting you are wrong was very big of you and I commend you for doing so.
    vntNyll

Comment by vntNyll (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Jul. 5, 2011