How would you start a revolution?

Because obviously the government doesn't give a shit about us they just give a shit about power. So how do you start one?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 11:19 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know how to start one, but I'd join in for sure. The problem is getting people to stick together. Most people are real good about whining but they don't want to do anything about it.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Start running down the street naked. That should work great!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i have to agree with attap people are always saying that they would jump on board or are quick to complain but when it comes right down to it the organizatoin and the follow thru never happens
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:26 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would first have to get some people on my side, who wanted the same thing out of the new government as me.

Answer by louise2 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would only want people who knew why and how to know what we are having a revolution about and start a militia start a committee of like minded people go under ground and start to remake the government I would go back to the first time this was done take a page from their book and well after that if you did not have the eagle on your arm well it would be very by the book of the first time and after well if you were not adorned with eagle we could not share.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I would check everyones citizenship. If your suppost to here, then get out. Then we could take care of our own. Tiered of paying for everyone else when the citizens are being treated like shit.
    Anonymous

• eye rolling

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:21 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I wouldn't start one. Inevitably you would attract an extremist faction and I wouldn't want to be associated with that. Unfortunately, too many people assume that one crazy person labels everyone in the group the same.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:19 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The problem is getting people to stick together.

That's easy - screw with their internet/cell service.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• Make yourself independent of government; pay off your debt, live within your means.

The government acts like a sociopath. It is under the impression that we need it. The best way to get rid of a sociopath is to show them that they are not needed and are no longer intimidating.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:16 PM on Jul. 3, 2011