Oh I'm sure I'll get blamed because this s tupid TV won't turn on!!!- Edit at the end

With our tax check this year we got Dh a 46" LED Vizio TV. I think he loves this TV more than he loves dd lol. But Friday he took dd to his mom's for the weekend, so I've been alone all weekend. Sometimes our cable messes up and the sound goes out. Usually when it does this I just turn everything off. Well Friday night it did that. So I turned it off and about four hours later I went to turn it back on and I can't get hte TV to turn on!!! I've tried the cable remote, the TV remote, the power button on the TV. I've checked all of the cords and cables and plugs.. Everything is secure and on. The cable box turns on. I've reset the power strip. Gah! I know somehow this will end up being my fault even though I didnt' freaking do anything. Any ideas?? He should be back in about 8 more hours and I've ran out of things to try to make the stupid TV work.

Ok this is just too funny. He comes home. I tell him about the TV and how I can't get it to turn on. I have spent all weekend trying ot make this turn on. I pushed the power button, the power button on the remotes everything I can think of.  He walks over, pushes the power button and IT TURNED ON!   He just laughed, patted me on the head and went to bed. Sigh.

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• call the customer service # in the manuel for the tv and explain to them the problem
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't know what he did with all of that stuff! I told him to make sure he took all of hte paperwork and stuff out of the box before he took it to the dump but I honestly don't know if he did or not. I haven't been able to find any of it.
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• you can google the customer service stuff FYI
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:48 AM on Jul. 3, 2011