discharge (tmi)

How was yours around 4 weeks pregnant? Like right around the time of your missed period.. Sorry for such a personal question just want to compare mine to other pregnant ladies. I don't recall with my first. I don't know if I'm prego yet, 2 days late.

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 10:27 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG! I DISCHARGED SOOOO SOOO BAD! i mean so bad, i had to use powder all day long and usually pads cause it would go through my clothes too. even when i would go potty it would be like just hanging there. lol talk about tmi!!
    Anonymous

• mine was clear and no smell at all. It almost made me feel like I was getting my period but would wipe and it was clear.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2008