Need Help with my Due Date... Or LMP

Ok, so I gave up on birthcontrol about 7 and a half months ago (Long stroy short 2 pregnancy one the pill and added chem. to my body, that were not working, not a fan!)

Anyways... My last "normal" preiod was in May. I am so unsure of the date! It could be the 20th, but either way it was a round there. SO I had no period in June and tested the 25th. Negitive. Well I am pregnant. I have gotten 5 positves and my doctor has confermed it. So what I am wondering is what would my due date be? How far a long am I? I am so lost! SOme where between 4 and 7?

Any help would be great!!!

ashley_hatty

Asked by ashley_hatty at 11:54 AM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Some women will have a dating ultrasound, other avoid ultrasounds, like me.
    Not knowing conception can be tricky, I have been through this, too... We had to guess.
    I literally invented, made up a due date and she long passed that anyhow... lol!

There are other ways to guesstimate like fundal height and quickening. But in the end we are due for a month-long period anyhow. Babies come when they need to and we only intervene when there is a complication~ at any (whatever) gestation. Right?

Good luck!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:58 AM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I never tested positive to a home pregnancy test, I always had to go to the doctors to confirm. I would just go by the date of your last period. I might add, I new I was pregnant, but, I kept on testing negative and only had a positive pregnancy test after 4 months with my first child.
    didavisfl

Answer by didavisfl at 12:04 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• If we go off of May 20th you are six weeks approximately with an estimated due date of February 24, 2012. Probably need to wait until your ultrasound or when your doctor checks your HCG levels for a closer estimate.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 3:14 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• go by the date of your last period... home tests don't always work afterall... and if you are really concerned about it ask your dr to do a dating ultrasound
    RShilling

Answer by RShilling at 6:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011