Once a liar always a liar?

if your significant other lied once do u believe he will always lie? even if you caught him and proved that your smarter than that? why or why not?

KayleesMommy89

Asked by KayleesMommy89 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It would take more than one time to believe he would be dishonest in the future. I have to see a pattern established before jumping to conclusions.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 12:32 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• No because he iis smart enough to know he can't hide anything from me. I know it sounds naive but I'm dead serious.
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 12:33 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• i believe you're either a liar or you're not. do it once, do it always.
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 12:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I agree with flamingomegs. And just because they know you are smart enough doesn't mean they care. I have one that continues to lie even though he knows I find out pretty much everything and if I haven't there's a possibility of finding out. It's disrespectful.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• then why do u keep him around attap5? i dont mean to make u upset or mad, and if i do, im sorry and dont mean to, but why do women put up with it? (by the way, im the same way lol, do u honestly think this question just popped into my head? no, my s/o lied to me the other day)
    KayleesMommy89

Comment by KayleesMommy89 (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I'm sure some can change, if THEY want to. Others, not so much.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:43 PM on Jul. 3, 2011