what should I do?

My daughter just got accepted on the transplant list in Pittsburgh and I want to go with her but I don't have the money right now.

logan-n-kairi

Asked by logan-n-kairi at 12:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ask you local churches and friends and family to help fund rasiers i hope everything works out for you
    jojomommy

Answer by jojomommy at 12:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Can you take out a loan or borrow the money, OMGoodness im sorry to hear that about your child. may I ask what she is on the transplant list for?
    AuntieVetta

Answer by AuntieVetta at 12:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• If you don't go- who will go with her? Certainly they expect her to have a parent with her.

ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 1:00 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• i would try getting into ronalds house, they will help with travel and a place to stay while ur child is getting a transplant. also, try shriners or st judes. they are also really big on helping families that cant afford medical help for their children. i also agree with seeing about getting help from ur community (or church) in raising money for it. good luck, and i hope that her transplant takes!
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 1:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I was going to say the Ronald McDonald house, but someone beat me to it.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:44 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Move heaven and earth to get to be with her, no matter what. Are you parents or inlaws still living? Siblings? Another poster said churches. Churches love to help people when they see a real need. At least mine does. Is there a non profit counseling center? Sometimes they can help. I hope you find a way. God forbid something goes wrong, you will never forgive yourself. JMO
    Best wishes and God bless
    momofthree1084

Answer by momofthree1084 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Have a fund raiser or take out a personal loan.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 3:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I am so sorry to hear you and your baby have to go through this. I agree, I would find any means necessary to be with her. If you could borrow money, get an advance on a credit card, take out a loan, ask family.....ANYTHING to get to her. God bless.
    Americanmom483

Answer by Americanmom483 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• 1. When is she going?
    2. Did they tell you she had to go alone (or that you had to foot your bill if you wanted to come?)
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2008