when you want to induced you dnt have to have a c/sections.. do you???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 10:38 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• My mom was induced with pitocin after her water broke when she was pregnant with me. She had me naturally. I was induced, but had a long, painful, slow progress labor and had a c-section. So, it really depends. If you dialate, if your baby drops, etc. Good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• No. But in general, induction makes your chances of having to have a c-section go up : /

That's one reason I hope I don't have to be induced.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• no maam!! BUT i have realized that docs are doing more and more c sections now days. just be prepaired cause i wasnt and FREAKED out on the doctor when she told me i was going to have one! just just gave me more med and i passed out...haha
    sillymommy1206

Answer by sillymommy1206 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I just want to add, no matter how you have the baby (vaginal or c-section). you are giving birth to a baby and getting the baby out and into your arms is all that you should care about. honestly, labor and delivery is scary and it's natural to worry about it all. Hope all goes well.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Induction does not mean that you will definitely have a c-section, but there is a possibility that you will. Really there is always a possibility of section anyway. It all depends on your body, your baby, and your doctor. Either way you'll have a beautiful healthy baby in the end. Good luck!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:53 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I was induced and didn't have a c section, I know there was a few people that same day that were induced and ended up having c section though cause my Dr. didn' t even make it to my room, til my son was born, because he was busy with them.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 11:15 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• no. I was having a hard time dialating with my daughter and they gave me potosin which enduces you and helps you have the baby. I was told it would be about 2 hrs and to rest but 30 minutes later I felt the pressure and urge to push I was crying and my boyfriend pressed the wonderful red button on the wall and said I needed help the nurse went in to find my baby's head crowning and 9 minutes later I had her. I couldn't help but keep pushing and I had her vaginally.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:56 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• No, but all the interventions can lead to a c-section. The baby has a difficult time moving down when you're flat on your back, hooked up to monitors, having artificial hormones and drugs pumped in. It can also put stress on the baby so they Dr.s rush in for a c-section. Minor heart d-cells are normal. Natural is best.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• No but 1/3 of all c-sections are caused by being induced. Pitocin and the different stuff they give you puts stress on the baby which leads the docs. to want to pull the baby out sooner. Try not to get induced if youc an.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2008