Bubble guts/phantom kicks/something else?! Please help!

For the past two weeks, I have been having a TON of constant movement in my stomach. I've had it before then, as well, but not this much/often. I have an IUD (the best one, Paragard), I am coming off a "sort of" period (more spotting than anything, same thing as last month since my doctor trimmed my IUD strings), the IUD is still in place, I haven't been eating any foods that upset my stomach..that's all I can think of, but if you need more info, just ask. I just want opinions on what this could be, cause it's driving me bonkers! I don't think I'm pregnant, nor is this an "Am I pregnant?" post, I just need some feedback before running to the doc about it. lol. Thank you so much for any bumps and/or replies!

.MhacFoirfe.

Asked by .MhacFoirfe. at 12:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in Health

• gas maybe? I honestly have no idea. lol. could be from bloating (the bubble gut anyways).. the phantom kicks could be just your digestive track as well moving food..
    I guess waht I mean is it could all be related to common things that for whatever reason are just happening around the same time.. Ican't think of anything major or serious it could be, but I'm not a doctor, lol.

have you tried the symptom checker of webmd.com ?? maybe that can at least narrow it down.... i honestly don't know, but here's a bump for ya.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I had phantom kicks for 3 months after i had my baby and i still get them sometimes so could be phantom kicks.
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 3, 2011