once upon a child

what kind of money were you offered there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Dec. 15, 2008 in Shopping

• Lets just say I turned around and walked out with everything that I walked in with and just donated it to Goodwill. OUAP doesn't offer much and I feel their prices are a bit much to pay for used items anyway. I've found better bargains at Goodwill and I know the money I spend there is doing more good. Ever thought of craigslist? Sometimes I use that too and have had much better luck in getting a better price for things I sell.
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 11:01 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• I dislike them also. See if you can find an independently owned consignment store.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I did the exact same thing as praisinghim2day states above; I had beautiful, well made, designer/high end, like-new clothing and they offered me next to nothing. They loved it all but weren't willing to pay. I gave it to charity instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2008