Do you obsess over getting credits in this section?

Not me..I'm just here to ask/answer questions. The credit system is pointless, for me, anyway. I don't need vote downs, the ability to answer anonymously, or anything else they give ya. Am I alone?

.MhacFoirfe.

Asked by .MhacFoirfe. at 1:22 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i like getting the points and leveling up it's kinda like a fun challenge. i just wish that you could do it more at your leisure and not just fill a quota for the day b/c i find myself on here for quite a while some nights and would love the points for it.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 1:30 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't care about the credits at all.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• This credit hoarding can and is addictive but fun, I go on the crazy for credit section for credits, and every once in a while I will take a few days break from it. This system is just a game, you can either play or not......

Answer by older at 1:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• naaa, unless I get close to a change...that sounded wierd
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:47 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• The ratio of stupid questions has gone way up since they put in points - anything to finish off that to do list. It'd be interesting to see the numbers on people who left vs how many people the "game" keeps around. Tons of people quit participating here once that went in, and they're only in groups now. It also defeats the purpose of why they did it - the point is to "earn" privileges like anon posting by proving over time you can answer responsibly...except since they took away the penalty for downvotes and added c4c, you don't have to prove anything, just spam that section every day until you level up.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:48 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• No. You are not alone. I have no idea how many credits I have and I have never tried to complete my "to do" list.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• LOL. No, I don't care. ANd until just recently I didn't look at a "to do" list...didn't know what it was, didn't pay atttention to it. I don't keep up. LOL.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:17 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 6:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• I don't obsess, I get on here when I'm bored and to mostly ask questions for help. Cafemom is a lot better than Yahoo answers or Ehow IMO!
    supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

• We have a "to do" list?
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 7:18 PM on Jul. 3, 2011