Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

I just moved to Oregon. Where do I go to enroll my kids in child care?

Answer Question

Asked by Wiccanmomma2010 at 1:28 PM on Jul. 3, 2011 in General Parenting

Level 3 (15 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Oregon resource and referral network this is all of Oregon

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

  • I live in Oregon, what city? I think first thing you should do is look up the child care centers around you, in Eugene we have some really great ones I can suggest. Also, depending on where you live, I have a really good friend who has an amazing in-home daycare. Once you find a place you like, give them a call and see what they need from you :) Good luck!!!

    Answer by Tarrar at 1:57 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

  • I live in Cottage Grove in Lane County.

    Comment by Wiccanmomma2010 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

  • you're better off being more specific, like give the county and least that you live in..

    you can check out groups on CM for oregon and find moms from your area and ask them what they recommend too.

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:34 PM on Jul. 3, 2011

  • What are your needs?
    There are different types of care, different costs, different hours, different philosophies...
    What are your preferences?


    Answer by doulala at 9:42 PM on Jul. 3, 2011


    Here is a website you can try. Also head to the local DHS office, I am sure they have resources and information there. My friend doesn't live near you :( Good luckkk!!


    Answer by Tarrar at 1:06 AM on Jul. 4, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.